1. How are my orders shipped to me?
We ship all of our orders discreetly. Your orders will arrive in a standard brown corrugated box sent via UPS or USPS. We ship using recycled and biodegradable materials whenever possible. The return address label on the package is from Suki, LLC.
2. Where are orders shipped from?
All of our orders are shipped from our distribution center located in New Hampshire, USA.
3. How soon will I receive my order?
We ship out all orders within two business days after order receipt. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time. Please allow up to a week for delivery. Expedited shipping options are also available. Please allow 24 hours for USPS to update detailed tracking information from the date of your item shipment notification. This notification is sent via e-mail. Note orders may be processed on dates USPS is closed, however those dates are not counted as a transit date.
How will I know my order has gone through?
When your order is processed and packaged you will receive a confirmation shipping email with tracking information. Please allow 24 hours for USPS to update detailed tracking information once you receive your confirmation email. Please check your spam file for this email, as it can sometimes be filtered accidentally. If you have not received your confirmation email within 5 business days of placing your order please use the Contact Us drop down.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! We ship internationally but there are some countries that we are unable to ship to due to the customs laws there. If you don’t see your country as an option, it’s because we are unable to ship there.
6. Who covers duties and taxes on international orders?
The order recipient is responsible for all duties and taxes applicable in the country of delivery.
7. Do you ship to PO boxes, APO and FPO addresses?
Yes! We are able to ship to addresses with a PO Box, APO and FPO addresses.
8. My Package says it has been delivered but I have not received it. What do I do?
1. Please allow 3 business days after the expected delivery date in the tracking information before contacting the Consultant you purchased from or the corporate office.
2. Contact either your Consultant or the Corporate office if you purchased online, and report your missing package using the drop down Contact Us Form.
3. Once reported, corporate will file a claim with USPS or UPS and reship your package ASAP!
*Please contact us or your Consultant within 30 days of expected delivery date, otherwise the package will be considered delivered in full.